SEO is the basic idea of search engine optimization. In other words, our web page in a search engine is the setting we need to make to rank the first result on the next page in SEO. Alternatively, search engine optimization is the process by which search engines adjust their settings so that they can find our webpage. SEO can be categorized into three main parts. As On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO.
Table of Contents
Why is SEO important?
- The primary importance of SEO is the ability to bring visitors or organic traffic to our web page from search engines.
- We can get a target audience by doing SEO. That is, those who like SEO comes to us from the search engine. Anyone who runs any website needs a target audience. Those who do business from there are special. For a business owner, a target audience is the most important thing for visitors interested in their business to come to the website because it is from such people that they can get a sale.
- Most people who do business and affiliate marketing bring in ad visitors to their website. There is no need to make any payment for this. Once the website is designed to optimize the search engine, you will rise in the rankings over time. So there are a lot of factors related to SEO.
- Ability to increase your online income. Not only business, affiliate marketing, but also ad AdSense network publishers have the potential to move towards significant revenue. Because more than 3.5 billion things are searched on Google alone in a day, that’s about 40,000 per second.
Google search engine owns about 92.49% of the worldwide search engines market share. That said, 92.49% of Internet users use the Google search engine, so they need to prioritize Google over SEO.
Here are some words used in SEO that you need to know the meaning
Some words are used about a particular subject, so some things will not be adequately understood if you do not understand these words correctly. Here are a few words like that.
- Organic Traffic: Here, traffic is the number of visitors to the website. Organic traffic is the number of visitors who are related to rank by search engines like Google. The visitor is the people who come in search.
- Keyword: A keyword is any word or phrase searched for various purposes in the search engine. Also sometimes referred to as search terms.
Ex: Keyword Research, SEO tutorial, SEO Toolz
- Rankings: Search engine rankings.
- SERP (Search Engine Results Page): Search engine web pages containing relevant results to what you are searching for.
- Impressions: The number of times your website is displayed in the SERP.
- Meta Title and Description: Show the Title and Description in one of the results in the SERP.
- Organic CTR (Click-through Rate): The result is displayed in the SERP as a percentage of clicks.
For example, if 100 people see your website in a search engine and 10 of them click on it and visit the website, your Organic CTR will be 10%.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of visitors to your webpage who turn away from the same page.
For example, if 100 people visit your homepage and 30 people turn up on the same page, your bounce rate will be 30%. These devaluations can be described as a good thing.
- Search Intent: The intent of the person searching in the search engine may be to find information, make a purchase, find an answer to a simple question.
- Algorithm: A program that uses search engines to determine where a web page should be ranked. An algorithm contains hundreds of factors. Perhaps most of them are not made public.
- Backlink: A link (hyperlink) directed from one webpage to another is called a backlink. There are two types of internal links and external links. Internal links are links from one page to another on the same website, and external links are links from one web page to another.
- DA (Domain Authority): DA is a metric that predicts how likely a website is to be ranked in a search engine. Moz created this. Each site has a value of 0 to 100. 100 is the maximum good level. This does not mean that the search engine will rank the site in return for the increased DA. Quality content and backlinks, trusted, etc. affect increasing DA. PA (Page Authority) is the metric for only one URL.
- DR (Domain Rating): This is another metric predicting how likely a website will be in the search engine rankings, just like Moz. Ahrefs created this. Like Moz himself, every website gets a value from 0 to 100 in this one too. Backlinks are a significant factor in increasing DR. UR (URL Rating), which only one of these URLs.
- White Hat SEO: SEO using the ethical SEO tactics used to rank Google. Google prefers White Hat SEO methods.
- Black Hat SEO: Although these methods can get quick results, Google does not like them. If Google is caught with the algorithm, your website will receive a Google penalty for using Black Hat SEO methods. The penalty is like a penalty given by Google. It paves the way for a very unfavorable situation. Not so good for the future of the website.